Sexually Transmitted Diseases/TOP OF PENIS VERY RED

Shane wrote at 2013-01-07 15:07:12
I'm a guy.  This is common. Almost most all guys penises are a slightly different shade above the cut line. That's because the this part of the penis is more sensitive and contains more nerve endings.  The pic you show looks perfectly normal.  An STD would show sores or warts.  There's nothing wrong there.  It's a pretty large penis actually.

Angela wrote at 2014-02-11 02:31:00
The both of you should go to your local health department and get tested. Since health departments only does HIV and some infection you well need to g ok to the hospital to test for herpes. .. Good luck!  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW