Sexually Transmitted Diseases/BUmps on the penis head

Question
1st pic
1st pic  

2nd pic
2nd pic  
Hi Mark!!

My case is somehow similar with these cases below,

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Dermatology-1011/2012/12/bumps-penis-head-ppp.htm

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Dermatology-1011/2011/12/pimple-bumps-penis-head.htm

so I never knew when did these appear bcos I don't take much time looking at my genitalia but i noticed it once while watching porn and masturbating and i am so embarrassed now, and i've seen in the vid the male's dick which is kinda different when i compare it to mine so there i noticed the tiny bumps on mine and since then i was so worried i could die, i began researching and so i began to wonder if its herpes but then i found out that i couldn't get herpes bcos i never had intercourse in my life im only 17 still virgin so its kinda impossible to be herpes but it worries me alot so i attached some pics hope you could help thank you very much BTW merry christmas and happy new year.
and also some weird small pimple like at the back of my penis.

==> Andrei"

Answer
Hello Pete Andrei,
The two dermatology cases you listed offer excellent advice, and are from an expert. If  you are not sexually active with any other female or male, than you do not  have a sexually transmitted infection, which requires sexual contact with someone else to occur.

The photographs you have shared appear to be absolutely normal appearing skin. Even the second group of photos, with the bottom right one with a circled area of bumps, appear to be normal in appearance. Sometimes, adjacent to the "medial raphe" of the underside of the penis, there may be a cluster of very tiny ~1mm flat bumps. ("Raphe" is the line where the tissues merge when growing together during embryological development when cells are differentiating into different tissues and organ systems.) These flat bumps are normal variations in the skin-- not "weird small pimples", even though they may look like warts, which are caused by a sexually transmitted virus.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar