Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes from Asian Massage

Question
Mark, frequented several asian massage parlor over the past year with HE on some. The most recent was Dec 21. I have Furnucoliosis (spelling) on my lower extremities for the past few years. I've had tearing of the penis, as I also masterbate a lot with and without lotion. No intercourse just HE the last time. I though I had a split my glands a few week ago, now there is a small mark on the underside of my glands with no pus nor discharge. No pain urinating or itching but low pain in groin.I had a 8 series STD test today. I think I have Herpes. Am I infected or could this be related to my other condition? I also have Vitiligo.

Answer
Hello Robert,
It is very very UNLIKELY that you would get a new herpes infection from a hand job or other sex at a  massage parlor, unless there was unprotected (no condom) mouth to dick or dick to ass contact. You haven't provided enough information for me to offer an educated guess. You could have prostatitis or a skin fungal infection, or a host of other things. You had STD testing, but I have no idea what an "8 series" STD test is. It probably is a panel of tests unique to your doctor, clinic, or hospital. It would be good for you to know exactly what those 8 tests are! Tests can be blood or swab, antibody or antigen, quantitative, qualitative, etc. Some tests are excellent, some are poor, and some may have no clinical correlation to your symptoms or the potential consequences of having something that is untreated.

The good news is that you have vitiligo, which does not affect sex or performance, but just increases your chance for severe sunburn and skin cancer with prolonged sun exposure to the affected areas. So avoid naked exposure to prolonged intense overhead sun!!

Uncircumcised penises seem to be more vulnerable to such splitting and irritation.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar