Sexually Transmitted Diseases/itchy dry skin and red bumps on penis

Question
penis
penis  

penis
penis  
hey im 22 years old and for about 3 weeks ive been getting these res bumps on the head of my penis, and dry flakey skin. i itch around the bumps and around my thighs and legs constantly. ive researched alot and found a few things it may be but theres maybe that one symptom i dont have that still keeps me guessing, im going to attach some photos so you can look and see for you self. please tell me what i should do im freakingout that this is something serious!!

Answer
I can't diagnose by pictures or over the internet. I would advise you to go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. You really need to find out what the situation is. If you have been sexually active, then this can be a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then this could be an allergy, infection or something else. Your health is of the utmost importance, so please don't hesitate and go get an exam and hopefully, a diagnosis and treatment. Good luck!
Of course, I always advise not to have sex unless married to prevent stds and undesired pregnancy situations.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW