Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Need your consultancy...Pls

Dear DW
I have noticed darker pink circules around my glans penis on 31.12.2012, I have gone to a dermathology expert, she recommended a cream for treatment.
Cream is "fuggy" and used for 1 week then I have come back for control, there is no significant improvement acc. to my pov but doctor said it seems well
and unless it dissappear for a long time then you come back and we look after, she said it probably due to allergic, irritating by condom cream etc. no major issue.
I am so scraed about that since before I have noticed I had a unprotected sex with an escort in 20.12.2012, and concerned about it is a kind of sexually transmitted
disease, which set me think in bad manner:(
For symtpoms, I only notice the darker pinkish lesions on glans penis nothing more, no itching, no efflex/discharge form penis, no pain/sore even normal period in daytime
and urinating. So far the things are same no change.
Only the pinkness of lesions sometimes lighter but still there...
I have done some many researched on internet and probably consider that could be Psoriazis and/or Linken Planus.(nowadays it seems lighter or i believe it to be)
What is your opinion and idea for the next steps
P.S. This situation affect my sexual activities? do i stop for a while until to see those lesions are unvisible...

Thanks in advance

Did you have your doctor diagnose or test for a sexually transmitted disease? If not, you should have this done. Yes, I would recommend no sexual activity at this time. I always recommend refraining from sex before you are married. Please let me know what happens in your situation. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.