Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this PPP???

Question
penis head
penis head  
1)          i have a row of pumps along the rim of my penis is looks like ppp from what i can tell. is that what it is looks like??

2)          also i was wondering what are the actual bumps on the head of the Penis....

Answer
I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. You must go see a doctor or clinic to find out what is the problem. If you have been sexually active, it can be a Sexually transmitted disease. Or something else. But you must find out. If you have an exam, let me know what happens.

Refrain from sex right now.

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW