Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps

Question
recent
recent  

4 days ago
4 days ago  
Hello recently i've noticed some red pimple like bumps on the side of my penis shaft. There is no pain, they don't itch and they have been present for 2weeks and don't seem to go. i think it might be dried skin, just worried. The first pic is today and other are four days ago. I am sexually active and i hope it not a std. I appreciate some help, thanks.

Answer
James, I cannot diagnose over email, the internet, or from pictures. You must go to your own doctor and clinic and have a checkup. I can't tell you if you have an STD but you really need to find out. Of course, don't have sex. Don't hesitate because your health is very important.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW