Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps

4 days ago
4 days ago  
Hello recently i've noticed some red pimple like bumps on the side of my penis shaft. There is no pain, they don't itch and they have been present for 2weeks and don't seem to go. i think it might be dried skin, just worried. The first pic is today and other are four days ago. I am sexually active and i hope it not a std. I appreciate some help, thanks.

James, I cannot diagnose over email, the internet, or from pictures. You must go to your own doctor and clinic and have a checkup. I can't tell you if you have an STD but you really need to find out. Of course, don't have sex. Don't hesitate because your health is very important.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.