Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Scab or std?


Rash penis
Rash penis  
I've attached a picture of red rash/dots which have appeared recently on my penis. I have not been sexually active for about three weeks, but did masturbate a bit. They don't hurt, but don't seem to go away. Advice?

When you have a rash or something appear, it doesn't have to be from recent sex. Sometimes symptoms show up months or years later. You should go to a doctor and get a checkup. Don't hesitate, it's necessary to keep healthy. Please refrain from sex or masturbation. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures so go to the doctor as soon as possible.
It could be something relatively harmless or treatable, such as an allergy or infection. Or it could be a sexually transmitted disease.
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]