Sexually Transmitted Diseases/shiny small spots on underside of shaft

Question
spots
spots  
Hi I've had these spots on the underside on my penis for about 4 months now, I think its irriation from dry masterbation but not sure. They dont hurt or itch they are just there and unappealing. Any idea what this could be ?

Answer
You can only have a sexually transitted disease if you are sexually active. You didn't mention that. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You really need to go to your doctor to get a checkup. Make sure you don't hesitate and go to get an exam and diagnosis as soon as possible.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW