Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small bumps in pubic region


Far view
Far view  

Hello, I have recently noticed small bumps in my pubic region, and I have been looking at many similar questions people have asked. I was wondering If I could get an opinion on this? I have a few photos I will attach. Sometimes there will be a bump or two that is larger and has a small white head inside of it, otherwise it isn't irritating and there are no ingrown hairs. Thank you so much for your time!

I can't diagnose by pictures or over the internet. It's essential that you go to your doctor or a clinic and have a checkup. If you are sexually active, these could be a sexually transmitted disease. If not, then you need to find out what the situation is. It could be an infection, allergy or some other problem. But don't hesitate and get a checkup. Hopefully you can get a diagnosis and treatment. Refrain from sex. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]