Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD? Infection

These spots appeared on my penis recently.  I've recently recieved oral sex and I wanted to be sure if this at all resembles An STD? They don't hurt, no discharge, no itching.

I can't diagnose by pictures or over the internet. It's necessary for you to go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. If you have had sex, or oral sex, you could have an std. But it still could be something else as well. So get an exam and diagnosis. Good luck. I recommend not having sex or oral sex unless married to avoid these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.