Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I think I have something...

pic 1
pic 1  

pic 2
pic 2  
Hi DW,

Thank you first and foremost for what you do -- this is a very helpful service and I appreciate you being here to answer questions to fearful people, like myself.

I am a 24 year old circumcised male. I have had many partners, but am currently in a steady relationship (1 yr).

Right when my relationship started, I noticed these spots forming on my penis head. They have grown in the past year (not in size, but around the head) -- I have attached pics for you to review.

I had unprotected sex with a partner about 30 days prior to engaging with my current girlfriend. She informed me about a month later that she was diagnosed with HPV from the doctor.

I am scared that these are warts, but am too embarrassed to go to my family Doctor.

From my research, Herpes usually hurt, or discharge, or bleed -- this doesn't hurt at all .. it's just annoying. It causes a "dry like" skin on my penis head, if that makes sense at all...

I don't know what to do :/

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You will have to go to the doctor even if you are embarrassed. Doctors, in general, deal with this commonly so will be totally professional and confidential about your situation. You must get tested because your health is of the utmost importance. I would advise you to refrain from sex. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I hope you have gone to the doctor by now but let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.