Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white flat painless spots on penis head

I noticed a few white flat spots that appear only on the head. No bumps or sores.  They do not hurt. I have noticed them for about a month now. Theyare at times more apparent than others. I am getting tested at my university clinic next week but would like to know your opinion in the meantime. Is this a normal variation of skin or should I be worried about hpv or herpes? No itching. I have attached a photos.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Hopefully, you were able to find out the problem when you went to the clinic. Please let me know what happened. If you have been sexually active, I'm sure that the doctor told you to refrain from sex and tested you for sexually transmitted diseases. I am not able to diagnose from only pictures so hopefully, you have been treated by now.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.