Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white flat painless spots on penis head

Question
spots
spots  

spots
spots  
I noticed a few white flat spots that appear only on the head. No bumps or sores.  They do not hurt. I have noticed them for about a month now. Theyare at times more apparent than others. I am getting tested at my university clinic next week but would like to know your opinion in the meantime. Is this a normal variation of skin or should I be worried about hpv or herpes? No itching. I have attached a photos.

Answer
Sorry for the delay in answering your question. Hopefully, you were able to find out the problem when you went to the clinic. Please let me know what happened. If you have been sexually active, I'm sure that the doctor told you to refrain from sex and tested you for sexually transmitted diseases. I am not able to diagnose from only pictures so hopefully, you have been treated by now.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW