Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is wrong with me???

This huge bump on the shaft of my penis showed up out of nowhere. It doesn't hurt or irritate me I didn't even notice it until this morning. I am sexually active and the last time I had sex was about a week ago. I have no idea what it could be please share I'm terrified of doctors and will only go if I absolutely have to. Thank you for your time

Joseph, You do need to go to the doctor and get an exam. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Why are you terrified of doctors? I wonder if you had a bad experience because you must have a good experience and trust your doctor. Please refrain from sex to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.