Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is wrong with me???

Question
Wtf
Wtf  
This huge bump on the shaft of my penis showed up out of nowhere. It doesn't hurt or irritate me I didn't even notice it until this morning. I am sexually active and the last time I had sex was about a week ago. I have no idea what it could be please share I'm terrified of doctors and will only go if I absolutely have to. Thank you for your time

Answer
Joseph, You do need to go to the doctor and get an exam. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Why are you terrified of doctors? I wonder if you had a bad experience because you must have a good experience and trust your doctor. Please refrain from sex to avoid these kinds of problems in the future. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW