Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bump on penis shaft. syphilis?

I havent had unprotected sex in 2 years, but this developed last week. Worried it may be syphilis. My current gf is a virgin so theres no way I got it from her.

You could have a sexually transmitted disease from a former partner. It can show up later. Please refrain from sex. I always recommend people to not have sex unless married to prevent these kinds of problems. Please go to a doctor and have an exam and hopefully, a diagnosis and treatment. Let me know what happens. My private email address is

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.