Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump in pubic hair area is it a herpe

Question
Bump in pubic hair area
Bump in pubic hair are  
I have this bump in my pubic hair area I popped it earlier today.
The last time I had sex was in July I had protected sex but unprotected oral sex.
Is its a herpe?

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please consult your physician about this. Don't ever pop something like this, it can be dangerous. It's possible that you can get a sexually transmitted disease from "protected" sex. There is no such thing as "protected" sex. No birth control is 100% safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. There is also a chance from unprotected oral sex. Let me know what happens. Good luck. I don't advise having sex when you are not married so consider that for the future.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW