Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump in pubic hair area is it a herpe

Bump in pubic hair area
Bump in pubic hair are  
I have this bump in my pubic hair area I popped it earlier today.
The last time I had sex was in July I had protected sex but unprotected oral sex.
Is its a herpe?

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please consult your physician about this. Don't ever pop something like this, it can be dangerous. It's possible that you can get a sexually transmitted disease from "protected" sex. There is no such thing as "protected" sex. No birth control is 100% safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. There is also a chance from unprotected oral sex. Let me know what happens. Good luck. I don't advise having sex when you are not married so consider that for the future.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.