Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Inflamed penis tip



Since last 5 months, I have inflamed penis tip. Have taken oral anti-biotics and fluconazole 150mg X 3 days but their is no improvement.

Is it because of HPV or something else?

HSV -1,2 blood test are negative 3 times and even PCR test.
Urine culture is negative
Semen culture is negative


Any advice would be appreciated.

I cannot look at pictures and make a diagnosis. This is impossible to do. You must go to a doctor and get a second opinion. Or tell your first doctor that the medications are not working. If you're tests are negative, I don't know what the problem would be. If you are having sex, then I would advise you to refrain. I always recommend to people to not have sex unless married. This will prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Please email me at and tell me what you find out. Please go to a different doctor for an exam or tell the first doctor that the medications didn't work.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]