Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Inflamed penis tip

Question
Hello,

Since last 5 months, I have inflamed penis tip. Have taken oral anti-biotics and fluconazole 150mg X 3 days but their is no improvement.

Is it because of HPV or something else?

HSV -1,2 blood test are negative 3 times and even PCR test.
Urine culture is negative
Semen culture is negative

Pic:
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a573/xen30/IMG_2358_zps292ddb4b.jpg

Any advice would be appreciated.

Answer
I cannot look at pictures and make a diagnosis. This is impossible to do. You must go to a doctor and get a second opinion. Or tell your first doctor that the medications are not working. If you're tests are negative, I don't know what the problem would be. If you are having sex, then I would advise you to refrain. I always recommend to people to not have sex unless married. This will prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com and tell me what you find out. Please go to a different doctor for an exam or tell the first doctor that the medications didn't work.

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW