Sexually Transmitted Diseases/two red bumps

red bumps
red bumps  
I have two red bumps looks like in grown hair could it be a std

Micheal, I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your own physician and get an actual checkup and testing. If you have had sex, you could have an std but it could be something else as well. I urge you to refrain from sex if not married to prevent these kinds of health problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.