Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red bumps

Question
area in question
area in question  
i shave every 2 to 3 days the last time i shaved i noticed a painful to the touch red bump with 2 white spots in the middle. the area is my inner thigh where it creases and the hair around that area is starting to get poky again is this something i should be concerned with or is it probably just razor burn or like a ingrown hair

Answer
Dear Mary, I thought I had answered your question already so let me know. I would recommend that you go to a doctor if you think you have a sexually transmitted disease. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. If you have had sex, it's possible that you have an STD. If no sex, then you would have to investigate what this might be. You can go to a doctor and get tested and get an exam. Let me know what you find out. Also, you can ask your doctor but I don't know if it is healthy for you to shave all the time. Why do you do this?

Sincerely,
Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW