Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std

Question
Hey,about 3 weeks ago I had anal with my girl friend but after I started to get tiny flat spots on the head of my penis. The spot are all tight together in little circals. The is no pain or anything. I'm only 16 and I don't want to go to the doctors. Can U help me?

Answer
I would recommend that you do go to the doctor. I know you are only 16 but sometimes, this can't be diagnosed unless you go to the doctor. I would recommend that you don't have sex until you are married. Many young people are starting to do that, it's called "secondary virginity."
So let me know what happens. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com if you want to talk more. Hopefully, you don't have a sexually transmitted disease.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW