Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std


Hey,about 3 weeks ago I had anal with my girl friend but after I started to get tiny flat spots on the head of my penis. The spot are all tight together in little circals. The is no pain or anything. I'm only 16 and I don't want to go to the doctors. Can U help me?

I would recommend that you do go to the doctor. I know you are only 16 but sometimes, this can't be diagnosed unless you go to the doctor. I would recommend that you don't have sex until you are married. Many young people are starting to do that, it's called "secondary virginity."
So let me know what happens. You can email me at if you want to talk more. Hopefully, you don't have a sexually transmitted disease.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.