Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD's

what do you think?
what do you think?  

i have mroe pics
i have mroe pics  
is this curable ? is this a serious std? or is it a std at all ? please help e-mail me or please respond ASAP. it doesnot hurt when I pee or no burning sensations its just the fact that there there

I cannot diagnose from a picture or over the internet. You must go to the doctor and get a checkup. It could be an STD if you are having sex or had sex in the past. Please refrain from sex again until you are married. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.