Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STI

hi, just a few days ago I shaved my vaginal area (the inside of the lips as well). for 2 days now, my clitoris, and the inside of the lips have been extremely itchy. I have also been having sex with my boyfriend. I am just very confused to why my clitoris is so swollen and itchy, along with the rest of my vagina :(

I cannot diagnose from a picture or over the internet. If you still have problems you must go get a checkup at a doctor.I would advise you to not have sex until you are married. This is called second virginity and many people are starting to do this. It prevents this kind of problems and emotional problems later. It also could be from shaving but I can't tell you. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.