Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Syphillis exposure

My partner has had syphills for at least a year.  TPPA reactive, PRP titer 1:6).  I have been tested several time and am always Non-Reactive (including a TPPA).  How can this be right?  Why have I not contacted the disease?

Thank y

Jer, I am not a physician and cannot diagnose over the internet. You will have to ask your doctor these questions and hopefully, you will get a satisfactory answer. Good luck. Also, have you considered refraining from sex because of the danger of contracting the same?

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.