You are here:

Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I hav red spots on my penis and a little worried please help



So i have these red spots on my penis they have apeared before and left some times they last 2-3 days sometimes longer. I dont really know. I have no pain i have no blisters pr dryin crust and i looked at herpes pictures an looks nothing like it but im jut worting there just like little red dots i just want a idea pf what it can be  Ive bin using a numbing condom that stops ejaculation and also i had aex with my gf without a condom so i dont know what this is i need a little help to relax my self please !!! Maybe its a rash or just a irratation?

I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. So you will have to go to a doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. Hopefully, it is just a rash or irritation but if you have had sex, then it possibly could be a sexually transmitted disease. Even if you use a condom, no birth control method is 100% safe in preventing STDs or pregnancy. So I would advise you to not have sex unless you are married and go to the doctor as soon as possible. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]