Sexually Transmitted Diseases/I hav red spots on my penis and a little worried please help

So i have these red spots on my penis they have apeared before and left some times they last 2-3 days sometimes longer. I dont really know. I have no pain i have no blisters pr dryin crust and i looked at herpes pictures an looks nothing like it but im jut worting there just like little red dots i just want a idea pf what it can be  Ive bin using a numbing condom that stops ejaculation and also i had aex with my gf without a condom so i dont know what this is i need a little help to relax my self please !!! Maybe its a rash or just a irratation?

I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. So you will have to go to a doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. Hopefully, it is just a rash or irritation but if you have had sex, then it possibly could be a sexually transmitted disease. Even if you use a condom, no birth control method is 100% safe in preventing STDs or pregnancy. So I would advise you to not have sex unless you are married and go to the doctor as soon as possible. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.