Sexually Transmitted Diseases/mycoten

i have been having itching and white discharge from my vaginal intermittently for a while now. i have used Mycoten it stopped but resurfaced again. presently i am pregnant and i noticed it again so as always i applied mycoten insert into my vaginal and the day following i started bleeding profusely.
please, i am so scared could be that i lost my pregnancy? this bleeding has been on for seven days now though at varying volume. i need to know if the infection has affected the pregnancy thereby resulting in bleeding after treatment.

Dear Semi, I'm sorry to say that I just got your question. Please tell me how you are since the delay. You can email me privately at
You will have to see your doctor as soon as possible to see what the situation is. Don't ever insert anything in your vagina when you suspect that you might be pregnant. I am concerned about you so please email me as soon as possible.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.