Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pain in penis hair follicles after sex

Question
GOT CLEARED BY THE DOCTOR I'M STD FREE.
I don't know where the itching came from, but it's slowly gone away since I got cleared, I guess it was a mental thing.

Now, I've got a problem I've had for awhile. When I have sex, no matter who the partner is, I always end up hurting at the base of my shaft. It's been about four hours since I had sex, and the hair follicles/pimples hurt on my shaft. They're not throbbing in pain or anything, but when I take my boxers off and they slide up against the hairs, it hurts. Then I pulled on one just to check it out, and it hurt a lot, like a 7/10.

It's not a big problem, but it gets annoying. Is this normal?

This happens every time I have sex, protected or unprotected.

Answer
Hi Kristoph,
Glad to hear you were "cleared" by the doctor and are presumably free from STDs. You didn't mention if the pubic hair were shaved by a straight-edged razor, a buzz-clipper, or not at all. Any type of acute irritation of those hair follicles at the skin line may allow skin germs to cause mild inflammation or irritation that you may experience as pain. Avoid the shaving down to the skin line, and the problem should disappear.

Hope this addresses your concerns!  Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar