Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red rash

I had unprotected sex about a year ago didnt think anything of it.   About 2 months ago I started noticing red smooth spots on my penis.  It normally doesnt itch and comes and goes but its been more ovious the past week. Also the 2 little bumps have been there a long time. Thank you in advance

Please go to your doctor as soon as possible. You must get an exam and tested for sexually transmitted diseases. Don't have sex when you are not married to avoid these kinds of problems. Let me know what you find out. Oh, and there really is no such thing as "protected" sex. No method of birth control is 100% safe.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.