Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Warts

Question
Labia difference
Labia difference  

Left labia
Left labia  
So lately I've noticed some bumps so I went to the doctor and they cannot
For sure tell me what it is. It looks like it may be genital warts but they're calling it inflammation at this point.
My labia on the left is far bigger then the right and when you stretch it you can see lots of tiny bumps and the square kind the kind of bubble up.
I'm kind of scared because I've had a few partners before I noticed and I would feel terrible if I gave something g to someone.

But my labia has always been crooked for as long as I can remember

Answer
Hi Holly, Did your doctor give you tests or an exam? They should be able to tell you from that what isyour problem. What diagnosis or treatment did your doctor give you? Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com and let me know. I would recommend not having sex and I usually advise this anyway if you are not married. You are correct in being worried about giving an STD to someone. Please let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW