Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white pimples

Question
pic1
pic1  

pic2
pic2  
Hello I am 24 and for about 2 years I am having some little white bumps on my penis, near the external urethral orifice, they are very small but get noticeable when in erection ... they do not hurt, no discomfort ... only aesthetically ... I never had sexual intercourse, not even oral, what could it be and can it be treated, can you please help me ... I also have pearly papules, I am ashamed that girls would find it disgusting.  I hope i could get an answer, I also attached pics so you can see THANK YOU

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. Please don't hesitate to get advice. Congratulations on not having sex outside of marriage. In my opinion, this is an important thing and hopefully, this will protect your health in the future.

Good luck
Diane w.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW