Sexually Transmitted Diseases/is this yeast infection or warts or?

Question
pic 1
pic 1  

pic 2
pic 2  
hi my  name is  Dave 28 from  California
I've  been noticing  some  bumps with white thing inside some of them  about 4 days ago and they don't seem  to get   worse to blister,red,itchy,burning ,nothing at all there  just there. I don't think  its herpes  or syphilis but I've searched  for close  possibilities and   just warts and yeast  to fungus infection  I  can seem to  think of. I  also   did  some test  for  hiv,gonorrhea and chlamydia and came back  negative  but will   be doing herpes and  syphilis test as well soon.
I had a  yeast infection at begging   of the    year  which was looked at  by a dr which she said it  was nothing  big   just yeast   infection  and told me to but  tincin  cream  to use it  twice a day for a week  and make  sure   to  dry my  part  well. so today I  bought that  cream    and  put some  already and seem to reduce size    but would  gladly appreciate   your advice on what this  could be  please  help.

Answer
Hello Dave,
The tiny white bumps on the rim of your glans (glans corona) appear to represent Pearly penile papules, a normal variant. The more noticable white spot on the glans may be yeast or a wart caused by HPV. Continuing to apply the tinactin (tolnaftate) will not be harmful, and should get rid of yeast if you have a skin fungus.

Good luck!
--mark  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Mark P. Behar