Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumpy head of Penis

Question
Bp
Bp  
Hello DW,

Well maybe I haven't noticed this before but the head of my penis has little bumps on it. They don't hurt nor disappear as they have seem to been there for at least 4 months. I was worried it was an STD but the last partner I was with I wore protection. The only other thing I did was bought a sex toy with lube and sort of first noticed it then -

Any help will be appreciated.

K

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You should go to your doctor and have a checkup. This is very important. It doesn't matter if you had protection. Any kind of birth control method is not 100% safe in preventing sexually transmitted diseases. So as soon as possible, get medical advice and diagnosis.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW