Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Long raised bump and wrinkly head of penis

Question
Penis
Penis  
Hi there,  I have had this small issue for the past two or so months now and it it making me slightly nervous.  It seemed out of nowhere the head of my penis became wrinkly and different looking.  It is sometimes shiny when erect but most concerning is the raised bump on the left side.  It is promenant when erect as the attached picture shows.  There is no itching burning etc.  I am 31 and circumsized.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I would recommend that you go to your doctor for this situation. Did you have sex with someone who could have infected you? Anyway, go to your doctor or a clinic and get a diagnosis as soon as possible.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW