Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on penis the color of my skin?

Question
Penile head
Penile head  

Penis
Penis  
Hello. I'm 15 years old and still a virgin. Ever since I was 12 I've had these bumps on my penis the color of my skin. Some can be popped (witch i know your not suppose to) and have clear fluids in them. It first they started underneath the head on the right side, but eventually spread to the rest of the head. About a year ago it started to cover the shaft. I think more is beginning to spread over my penile head. Also I've had some appear on my fingers and hand (not the palm). Those ones haven't spread much at all. I've also had some appear on my elbows and knees after I fell off of my bike. It seemed to appear during the scar healing. The ones on my elbow have almost completely disappeared, but the ones on my knees are  still visible, but have disappeared a bit. I haven't really been getting those bumps after I get a cut or something similar anymore.

I've held hands with my girlfriend, and for the past two years she hasn't seemed to get the bumps on her hand, so i'm not sure if it's contagious or not.

What I don't get is why these bumps keep on spreading so much on the penile area. I've done research for the past 3 years and I have seen very few people with similar bumps as me. I KNOW these aren't Pearly Penile Papules because they aren't just under the penis head only. Also, I very much doubt these are Fordyce spots because as far as I know, Fordyce spots only appear on the shaft and not on the penile head and hands. I've also heard about Tyson glands, but there are pretty much no pictures to reference that.

I've told my mother, and she took me to the Doctors. He said it was normal and that every man has it, but I highly, HIGHLY doubt this. I don't think other peoples spread this much.

I used to masturbate 1-3 times a day, but for the past year have been trying my best to tone it down just in case that's the problem. I've tried different soaps and different detergents.

ANY help as to what this is would be extremely appreciated.

Answer
I'm sorry but I really can't tell you. I can't diagnose over the internet. If you are not satisfied with your doctor's diagnosis, ask your mom to take you to a different doctor. I'm glad that you are able to feel comfortable talking to your mom. I'm glad that you are a virgin and I would encourage you to keep this up. I always recommend waiting until marriage to have sex. Good luck on finding out what is the problem!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW