Sexually Transmitted Diseases/don't know?


Strange white discharge bumps that don' hurt. very worried

Dear Tamara,

You must go to your local physician and get a checkup. I cannot tell you over the internet what you might have. Your health is very important so don't hesitate to get a diagnosis and hopefully, treatment. If you have been sexually active, then this could be an STD, sexually transmitted disease. If you have not been sexually active, then it could be an allergy, infection or some kind of other problem. Please let me know what happens.
You can email me privately at

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.