Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on penis the color of my skin?

sydney wrote at 2013-02-28 01:25:23
Hey man. I have the exact same thing as you(i think). It started when i was 12 aswell. What i can tell you is i think it can last up to ten years. An old friend of mine had the same thing. Dont ask how i know that haha. I was worried and had to tell someone about it. But he told me he had it but forgot the name. But its a common thing for males and can last up to ten years. I wouldn't worry about it to much. But if your really worried my advice would be to go see someone again about it. Someone thats not a general practitioner because they dont really know what they are on about.  

ali wrote at 2013-05-12 19:17:35
hey friend I also have the same problem and I am too much worried if u got any treatment let me know please because I m unable to consult with anyone please let me know on my email id

please do inform me

S. Carter wrote at 2014-07-14 04:37:52
Hey, I have some bumps as well. I may be late but if you wish, contact me at Though mine are a little different, contact me for help.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.