Sexually Transmitted Diseases/skin condition on penis head

KN wrote at 2013-03-24 04:40:48
My husband had very similar spots. They were red/pink, flat and slightly inflamed looking. All std tests (there were many) came back negative. Eventually, after a visit to a dermatologist, it was diagnosed as psoriasis. It is not something that will ever go away, but with a mild steroid cream it calms down and disappears for a while. He still does suffer from flare ups occasionally.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.