Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Help! red and white spots


17 years old, I've had this for a couple years even before I was sexually active, not sure what do to about it. Its never bothered me with pain or anything but does scare away the girls. The symptoms of this infection or whatever it is are red rash, small red/white bumps, little red on head of penis, also purple line along head. I only see it when I fold back my foreskin, PLEASE help!!

So you're saying that this is not a sexually transmitted disease because you had it before you were sexually active? You should go to a doctor and get a diagnosis and hopefully, treatment. I can't diagnose over the internet. It shouldn't scare away the girls because you should develop a deep friendship with someone and not be romantic or sexually active. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.