Sexually Transmitted Diseases/does this look like an std

Question
what does this look like
what does this look li  
I've had a problem with these bumps even before I was sexually active. I have also always had a problem with ingrown hairs because I shave so so often. Now that I have had three different sex partners I'm a little worried. I have never had a cold sore or any itching in that area, and they don't blister either. so I'm just wondering if I should be prepared for bad news when I go to the doctor next week or if its something minor. I just need a little peace of mind.

Answer
Sorry for the delay, I was just able to get to your question. So what did you find out at the doctor? I would really like to know. Can you email me at DWooley97@aol.com?
Thanks. I would advise you to not be sexually active. I advise young women and men to refrain from sex until marriage. Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW