Sexually Transmitted Diseases/please help, cant get to the doctor any time soon and i dont know whats going on or what to do

Question
pic
pic  

pic2
pic2  
August of 2011 I noticed some white bumps in my vagina, so I went to the doctor and got tested, everything came back negative.  Well they never went away and July of 2012 I had them tested again just to be sure, still everything was negative, but no explanation.  A few days ago I noticed they have gotten bigger, not sure how long they have been bigger as unless I'm feeling for them I don't feel them, I just happen to check them one day.  I have no burning, no itching, I can't even tell they are there but mentally I know they are so I'm freaking out a bit, and do not have the ability to get to a doctor anytime soon.  Any help is appreciated.

Answer
Rachael, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. So you must find some way to get to a doctor. Can you tell me the reason you can't get to the doctor? Please email me at DWooley97@aol.com so we can talk more. Have you been sexually active? Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW