Sexually Transmitted Diseases/please help, cant get to the doctor any time soon and i dont know whats going on or what to do

August of 2011 I noticed some white bumps in my vagina, so I went to the doctor and got tested, everything came back negative.  Well they never went away and July of 2012 I had them tested again just to be sure, still everything was negative, but no explanation.  A few days ago I noticed they have gotten bigger, not sure how long they have been bigger as unless I'm feeling for them I don't feel them, I just happen to check them one day.  I have no burning, no itching, I can't even tell they are there but mentally I know they are so I'm freaking out a bit, and do not have the ability to get to a doctor anytime soon.  Any help is appreciated.

Rachael, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. So you must find some way to get to a doctor. Can you tell me the reason you can't get to the doctor? Please email me at so we can talk more. Have you been sexually active? Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.