Sexually Transmitted Diseases/rash on head of penis

I notice that I had a itch this evening and seem a rash on the head of my penis. Now I received oral sex from a stranger last weekend, I have no other symptoms no pain just a itch....thanks

If you haven't already, you must go to a doctor or clinic and get a checkup. It could be a sexually transmitted disease or something else. But I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I would recommend not having sex because of health problems like this.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.