Sexually Transmitted Diseases/red dots on penis head

red dots 1
red dots 1  

red dots 2
red dots 2  
I had this red dots on my penis head after I had sex with a girl. I had a condom but in one moment condom burst. I immediately stop and change the condom. After one or two hours this dots come out.I took a shower and they disappear, but next day (today) they come again.  They do not itch, i have not burning sensation when I touch them or when I urinating, they are not painful. Can you please tell me what they could be. Can be some STD.

It could be an std but I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. You will have to go to the doctor and be tested. Condoms don't always protect from stds even when they work correctly. Recent studies have shown that no method of birth control is 100% safe in preventing stds or pregnancy. So don't hesitate and go to your physician or free clinic and get tested. Good luck. And don't engage in sexual activity, in my opinion. I always recommend waiting for marriage to have sex to prevent these kinds of problems in the future.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.