Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red spots on penis


Penis with rash
Penis with rash  
Hi Mark,

I'm a 21 year old male. I'm sexually active and have been with my girlfriend for two years. I've had some recurring rashes on the inside of my foreskin, which seem to go away when I clean my genitals 3 times/day. On the other hand this one started a month ago and it doesn't seem to go away and since that day I've have not been sexually active. Is there any remedy for this? I've been reading and I'm not sure if I should treat this as a jock itch. In one instance I had the penis exactly as in the picture in this question, that you answered.

Right now on the picture attached I'm not experiencing any itch, but I'm wondering if its something serious.

Please give me your advise it will be really appreciated.

Victor, I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I can tell you that it would be wise to go to the doctor and get a checkup. It's a good thing that you aren't being sexually active right now. If you have an STD, you can transmit it to your girlfriend. I always recommend waiting until marriage to have sex. I can't say that you have an STD, it could always be some kind of infection or allergy. So don't hesitate and get an exam by your physician. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.