Sexually Transmitted Diseases/skin condition on penis head

Question
irritation
irritation  
I have had unprotected sex several times with different partners, all say they are clean and I was possibly just being Nieve I have shown spots that are flat pink and undetectable except visually, I know it is not herpes and certainly doesn't look like hpv I'm concerned, it usually goes away without sex but then comes back when irritated, I have a new partner and she and I have sex often she has no symptoms at all but again I'm concerned as new spot has appeared is it your opinion that it is a rash or fungus or is this something worse?? I appreciate your time

Answer
Please go to your doctor or a clinic as soon as you can. I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I would recommend not having sex with all different partners. I urge people to only engage in sex when you are married to avoid these kinds of problems. Many people will tell you they are "clean" and really aren't. Also, there really isn't "protected" sex, as any kind of birth control method, including condoms, are not 100% safe in protecting from STDS. Good luck and go to your physician.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW