Sexually Transmitted Diseases/small itchy bumps on the tip of my penis

Question
penis
penis  

rash
rash  
I have recently noticed small itchy red bumps on my penis as well as a red rash like issue on my lower stomach just above the base of my penis. I recently had a full STD check and I had chlamydia but was treated and re-checked and is now negative. The bumps tend to be worse a day or so after sex but the rash on my stomach has been there a while. Can you give me your best answer to what these two issues might be?

Answer
I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. You must go to a doctor that can give you an accurate diagnosis. Keep trying. I would recommend not having sex at this point. I usually recommend sex within marriage only. You may have a sexually transmitted disease or it could be something else. But your health is of the utmost importance so continue seeking a medical opinion, until you feel that you have been correctly diagnosed and treated. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW