Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small whiste spots on genital area


Small white spots
Small white spots  

Small white spots
Small white spots  
Hello, I have these small white spots on my genital area, please see attached images, can you please tell me what they could be? Thank you

I don't look at pictures because I can't diagnose from pictures or over the internet. You must go to a local doctor and get an exam. If you have been sexually active, then you could have a sexually transmitted disease. If not sexually active, you can have an allergy, infection or some other problem. So don't hesitate, and go to your physician and hopefully get a diagnosis and treatment. And of course, refrain from sex.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.