Sexually Transmitted Diseases/std symptoms

Question
std or hiv symptoms
std or hiv symptoms  

std
std  
Hi kindly help me to feel free i had a sex (vaginal) with one lady on three months ago. I felt cold ,vomiting in early morning if when i brush and some throat infections. I consult a doctor he gave panza-d,levocetirizine 5mg and doxceff.  now in my penis some  redness with   mild pumbs are appear.i used condom during my sex but i thing it was loosen  and touched her vagina. After few days my weight was increased so that i confirm the condom removed from my penis. Now my weight is reducing  and i feel pain in joints .i enclosed the photos is it related to any kind of std or hiv symptoms kindly help me . If i go for hiv test is this right time. ( in penis that infections so no pain or itching but it is like blister)

Answer
Yes, you should go to the doctor as soon as possible. This can be serious and you need to get diagnosed and hopefully receive treatment. Check with another doctor if you are not satisfied with the first diagnosis. Condoms do not always prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Your symptoms are concerning to me. Refrain from sex unless you are married in the future. Good luck and do you want me to pray for you?

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW