Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White bubble on penis



Hi there! I really need your opinion on this doctor. Itīs been passed one month since i got this white buble on my penis, it doesnīt hurt or neither do i have other symptoms on penis. Iīve been in 3 doctors and they that is nothing and i should not be worried and should leave it and continue my normal life. Whatīs your opinion on this doctor? Do you think it could be any std? Should i go to another doctor like a dermatologist?

Thanks for your time on answering my question
best regards

In my opinion, I would try to find a doctor who can find out what is the situation. You can try a dermatologist if you like. Don't quit until you find satisfaction in the diagnosis. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I don't agree in saying that this is nothing and just go on with your life. This condition can be crucial for your health and future life.
So keep trying until you get a good doctor. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]