Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White bubble on penis

Question
penis
penis  

penis
penis  
Hi there! I really need your opinion on this doctor. Itīs been passed one month since i got this white buble on my penis, it doesnīt hurt or neither do i have other symptoms on penis. Iīve been in 3 doctors and they that is nothing and i should not be worried and should leave it and continue my normal life. Whatīs your opinion on this doctor? Do you think it could be any std? Should i go to another doctor like a dermatologist?

Thanks for your time on answering my question
best regards

Answer
In my opinion, I would try to find a doctor who can find out what is the situation. You can try a dermatologist if you like. Don't quit until you find satisfaction in the diagnosis. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I don't agree in saying that this is nothing and just go on with your life. This condition can be crucial for your health and future life.
So keep trying until you get a good doctor. Good luck!

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW