Sexually Transmitted Diseases/developed after sex

Question
recent pic 1
recent pic 1  

pic2
pic2  
Hi Doctor

I am suffering from some condition which developed before 4 months ago. That could be the result of unsafe sex. It started with swelling on foreskin and irritation and burning on penish head after I urine. I tried monistat 1 and it got worst after that. Went to skin specialist and she prescribe me steroid base creme at first visit. Applied for two weeks , I start recovering and I feel good. It start swelling and redness on head of the ring after two weeks. I visit again to same specialist and she suggest me to do std test. Tests for syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea came negative. For now I am applying coconut oil everyday two time. I didn't see any sores on skin. More I pee skin get worst, urine is creating redness on skin. I tried aspirin and ipobrufen which helps greatly in reducing the swelling. I am not taking that on regular base, take only when there is swelling. I don't know what to do? If I don't apply coconut oil skin gets dry and shiny.

Answer
So have you been tested for every kind of sexually transmitted disease that there is? Talk to your doctor and find out if there is any other kind of testing. Some doctor will have to know what is the problem. Do not give up until you get an accurate diagnosis and treatment. I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Keep trying a doctor until you find out. And do not have sex. I usually recommend not to have sex until marriage to prevent these kinds of problems. Let me know what happens. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW