Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Molluscum contagiosum

Question
Possible molluscum
Possible molluscum  

Same
Same  
Hello I went to an std clinic and got two bumps checked out. They have not burst or scarred over. The doctor said she did not think they were herpes but said it might be molluscum or just a pimple. I schedule an appointment with my dermatologist but can't get in for three weeks. I was wondering what you could tell me about the photos

Thank you

Answer
I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I hope you have had your doctor appointment by this time. Please update me on what the situation is. My email address is DWooley97@aol.com
Good luck! Please refrain from sex outside of marriage to avoid these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW