Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Molluscum contagiosum

Possible molluscum
Possible molluscum  

Hello I went to an std clinic and got two bumps checked out. They have not burst or scarred over. The doctor said she did not think they were herpes but said it might be molluscum or just a pimple. I schedule an appointment with my dermatologist but can't get in for three weeks. I was wondering what you could tell me about the photos

Thank you

I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. I hope you have had your doctor appointment by this time. Please update me on what the situation is. My email address is
Good luck! Please refrain from sex outside of marriage to avoid these kinds of problems.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.