Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red Bump on Penis


Image 1
Image 1  

Image 2
Image 2  
I got this same bumb about 2 years ago and went into the doctor and he said it wasn't a STD.  He gave me some type of creme and I forget which kind it was.  Well it went away and now it's back.  The same spot.  Please tell me what it is?  I really hope it's not contagious.  I noticed it after I just had sex with my girlfriend. It isn't painful but is a little itchy.

Rick, If you having something like this, it could be a sexually transmitted disease. Did the doctor check it out with a test? If you got it after sex, then I would be concerned. Please get a 2nd opinion. Also, you might want to think about not having sex and refraining. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.