Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red Bump on Penis

Question
Image 1
Image 1  

Image 2
Image 2  
I got this same bumb about 2 years ago and went into the doctor and he said it wasn't a STD.  He gave me some type of creme and I forget which kind it was.  Well it went away and now it's back.  The same spot.  Please tell me what it is?  I really hope it's not contagious.  I noticed it after I just had sex with my girlfriend. It isn't painful but is a little itchy.

Answer
Rick, If you having something like this, it could be a sexually transmitted disease. Did the doctor check it out with a test? If you got it after sex, then I would be concerned. Please get a 2nd opinion. Also, you might want to think about not having sex and refraining. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

DW